Saturday, June 16, 2012

THANK YOU GOD OF LOVE

Our wedding reception held on 20 December 2008 at the Philippine Navy Officer Clubhouse, Taguig City.















Oh Lord I'm so grateful for the one
You sent for me to love and to be with
From the start you were there to keep us one
In spirit and in truth by the power of Your love

Across the road of busy walks and talks
You made a way for us along the narrow road
Across the desert of being alone
You let Your river flow and fill our dry souls

CHORUS
Let me thank You, God of love
For blessing the days of our lives
We lift our hearts to You
As You keep us always true to You
Let me thank You, Lord of hope
For being the strength of our souls
In Your love we'll keep
Each other close enough

Oh Lord in You we place our trust
Amidst the storms, in You we find a solid hope
I thank You for helping us stand firm alng the way
You have always stayed

In the hours of lonely tears and fears
You wipe them all away and let Your light shine through
In the moments of being alone
The warmth of Your embrace shall keep us home
 (Repeat Chorus)


My son, Dave poses with Daddy Rolan wearing my pershing cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment