Monday, July 27, 2015

STOP

Here is one of those weird stuff I do after reading a lot of Nicholas Sparks, hahaha.

Plots on ironic situations on love and romance can be very perplexing but equally interesting. 😝😉





Do you ever think of me?
Do you ever feel me each time I think of you?
Do you ever think of us?

Of how blissful our laughter could sound? 
Of how silly our stories could go?
Of how crazy our minds could connect?

Or of how comforting your touch felt on my skin?
Of how assuring your lips felt on mine?
Of how serene your arms felt around me?

Yes, i think of you.
Constantly.
Tenderly.
Impermissibly.

...Stop. 
I should stop thinking of you. 
I cannot be thinking of you.

You are forbidden.
You are a threat to my sanity.
You are a menace to a tranquil life.

You came without a warning. 
You happened so fast.
You caught me offguard.

So swiftly you have seized my sense of time. 
So hastily you have conquered my sense of reason.
So suddenly you have become its master.

Like the lord of time, you cause me to remember you adoringly as many times as the clock ticks.
Like the eminence of passion, you cause me to yearn for you achingly as much as hunger needs its fill.
Like the conqueror of frailty, you cause me to return helplessly to the memory of you.

Of the memory of the mystifying way you look at me.
Of the persistent way you prolong that gaze as if telling me not to let go.
Of the extended moment our eyes were locked in deafening silence and wonder.

As if you were telling me a secret that only your eyes could say.
As if you were taking me to a place only the two of us could know.
As if you were searching for an answer to a mystery only you could solve. 

What is it you want to tell me?
Do you want me to be with you?
Have you found what you're looking for? 

Or have you instead chosen silence to keep me wondering? 
Or have you instead preferred elusion to keep me at bay?
Or have you instead found confusion from our quiet, disorienting gaze?

...Baffled.
That's what I have become.
Are you as bewildered as I am?

You caused this.
You crossed the line.
You invaded a part of me that should have remained undiscovered.
Untouched.
Guarded.

Do you really want to get that far?
Should I let you in?
Should we give "us" a chance?

I'm scared of you.
Of how you affect me.
Of how you overpower me. 
I'm scared of thinking of you.
Constantly. 
Tenderly. 
Longingly.

...Stop. 
I should stop thinking of you.
Before i can never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment