Saturday, July 11, 2015

YOU'RE NOT ALONE


I once was asked, "What keeps you awake at night?" This is my answer. One of the things that I highly value, so much that I would lay down my life for it. 


I wanna be there for you
In your darkest night
Make you feel alright 
Be your light 
When hope's out of sight

I'll be there for you
In the toughest ride
Shatter the tide
Be your guide
When the lights just hide
I am here! I am here! Oh! 

CHORUS:
You're not alone, not alone
I wont be far from you, oh hoh
You're safe from harm, any harm
This faith shall come through, oh hoh
I'm here for you, here for you
Together we'll come through, oh hoh
You're not alone, not alone 
I am here for you. 

I wanna be there for you
When you're lost and torn
Feeling so low
Be your home
When the storms are strong
I am here! I am here! Oh! 

(Chorus)

Bridge:
Take my hand
I'll hold your hand
Reach for the sky
Climb up the mountain high
No oceans are too deep
No cliffs are too steep
We can make it through
I am here for you!!! Oh woh hoh!

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment